Thursday, October 29, 2015

Book Review: Julia's Daughters

This is such a strong book. Julia has three daughter, that is until her middle daughter died in a car accident which was the result of her eldest daughter's actions. The chapters alternate from points of view of the events. The event caused Julia to go into a depression and her husband to begin drifting away. The eldest daughter is also beginning to act out at school. To help overcome all of this they go on a car trip from California to Maine, where Julia's best friend lives.

I had times when I could not help tearing up while reading but still I had to keep going. This is such a well-written book it kept me coming back.

I was given this book by NetGalley and Kensington Books in exchange for my review.





No comments:

Post a Comment