Saturday, June 8, 2019

Core 52: A Fifteen-Minute Daily Guide to Build Your Bible IQ in a Year by [Moore, Mark E.]I love finding books that can help me to find a new or different way to look at the Bible. Core 52: A fifteen-Minute Daily Guide to Build Your Bible IQ in a Year is that book.The format of the Bible Study keeps me going. There is an essay centered around a key verse. Then there is also scripture to memorize or read, a challenge for the overachiever and suggestions for books which fit the week's theme. This book started with The Creation and moved on to themes that include prophesy, The Holy Spirit, grace and heaven along with others. 

I enjoyed taking my time with the essay at the beginning of the week and then they idea that we can meditate on this essay and the verse in different ways throughout the rest of the week. I admit I did not read the book in the way suggested because I could not wait to share this book, in a review, with others. However, it has also inspired my husband to use the book in their Wednesday Bible Study.
I believe this book will help others to increase their IQ in Biblical ways.

I received an advanced copy of this book from Waterbrook and Multnomah in return for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment