Saturday, January 27, 2018

Book Review: The First Christmas Carol: A Miser, A Manger, A Miracle

A Miser. A Manger. A Miracle. by [Jordan, Marianne]Before we begin, The Christmas Carol is a touchy subject in my house. To my husband, it is not Christmas without it and yet, I could easily do without it. This version is the exception to my rule.

This insightful book takes place at Jesus's birth. The innkeeper is the miser, however, I felt that word was almost too nice for him. He almost seemed heartless, worse than Scrooge. But through the miracles of Christ's birth he was changed.

The characters were so well written. I almost did not want to read it because the innkeeper was so hateful, but I knew, from the Dicken's tale that there would be a reversal to his story.

Such a wonderful book and story I would highly recommend it to all of my friends, family and all.

This book may be found on Amazon HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment