Saturday, May 27, 2017

Book Review: Sunday Morning

Sunday MorningI saw this book on Knit Picks' blog when it was published. I looked at the pattern pictures and fell in love with each of them. I then decided to review Sunday Morning on my podcast, Naturally, Kim's Knitting. I love this book and all the patterns are just the kind of things that I would pick out for a Sunday morning.

Included is a wrap that is so lovely and flowing, I envision myself wrapped in it while reading a book. There are also shells, tanks, and a lacy long sleeved, boat neck sweater. The hard decisions come next as I decide what I will make first and will I make it for myself or someone else.

I highly recommend this to anyone that enjoys creating beautiful tops to wear on the lovely, cozy, Sundays.

The book can be purchased HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment