Friday, March 18, 2016

Cookbook review: Healthy Fats, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook

Some books come to your attention at just the right time. I had just been to the Doctor's office and he told me that there was a chance that I had diabetes and high cholesterol. I came home and Blogging for Books had Healthy Fats, Low-Cholesterol Cookbook available to review.

I was a bit skeptical because I had seen book similar to this where I would never make or eat any of the food suggested. This one is not like that at all. I was drawn by it being an American Heart Association book and then by the cover.

When I received this book, I flipped through it and saw recipes such as Banana Mini Snack Cakes, Seafood Pasta Salad, quite a few salmon recipes (one of my favorite foods), quite a few yummy desserts. In addition where they talk about healthy shopping and cooking strategies, dining out, and so much more.

Whether diagnosed with a heart disease or wanting to cook in a more healthy way, this book is one that I would highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment