Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Book Review: Coffee with C.C.

I went to the mailbox yesterday and I saw a beautiful pink envelope and I became so excited. It was my copy of Coffee With C.C. by C.C. Almon. I cam across C.C. via podcast where she and her daughter host Geeky Girls Knit. I loved their chemistry and I could tell both have talent. So when I found out that C.C. was publishing a book with her sock patterns along with a shawl, I had to be placed on the list to receive it. 

I picked it up yesterday and when I thumbed through it I was making a mental list of which socks to make first. I have decided to start at the beginning and just have fun. I will be sharing this adventure on my podcast "Naturally, Kim's Knitting."


Each of the sock designs and scarf are based on her love of coffee which can be told by the names...French Vanilla Cappuccino, Peppermint mocha, Espresso Macchiato, caramel latte, strawberries and cream, I love you more than pumpkin spice socks and the Coffee Date Shawl.

For any of my friends and followers who also happen to be knitters, check this book out and you will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment