Friday, June 18, 2021

Unshackled: Breaking The Strongholds of Your Past to Receive Complete Deliverance

 



This book was not what I was expecting, at all. I was looking for a Christian view of being unshackled. Instead, I had an eerie feeling when I began reading it, which is the feeling I get when the book isn't a book I should be reading.

When I received the book, plus other times since, I have tried skimming the book to find positive aspects of the book.

The two parts of the book are Finding Freedom Through Inner Healing and Deliverance and the second is 10 Strongholds. I looked at the 10 strongholds and they include intimidation, addictions, control, grief and loss, pride, victim and poverty mentalities, anger, unworthiness and passivity, rejection. These can be areas where a person can become immersed and need deliverance. I believe that we need God to help us become free from these things. The author kept talking about self-deliverance. I don't know that I agree with her.

I have a hard time recommending this book, as I do not agree with its teachings. 








No comments:

Post a Comment