Wednesday, June 30, 2021

How (Not) To Save The World

 



This was an inspiring and fun book to read. Saying that, I also felt like this is one of the most powerful book on evangelizing I have read. I always felt that I wasn't doing all I could for God because I do not go out on the mission field. However, the mission field can be at your own doorstep. 

We are asked to take care of those around us, just as Jesus did for everyone around him. We are to care and love others as well as share Jesus's love with them. This involves wanting to listen to other's stories and being willing to share your own.

I love the simplicity of this book and the variety of "call out" that are included throughout. These call outs emphasize the high points in a fun way.

I recommend this book most highly for all.

I was given this book by NetGalley and Thomas Nelson--W Publishing. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment