Friday, November 25, 2016

Book Review: The Looming Storm

I loved this book. Once I opened the cover I had a hard time closing it again.

Eva Montanna, a federal agent for ICE, discovers something that could harm her family. She warns her daughter to be careful when she leaves on a class trip to Poland. Of course, the daughter finds danger and needs to be rescued. The action that follows through this book is wonderful. It never feels like it is just jumping from one event to another. Everything is tied up together so nicely. Plus the family places their faith and love of God before everything they do.

I want to just say Wow! I have not read other books by these authors but I will now.  Books that take my breath away and make me want to pray for the characters are the ones that I love the most.

Thank you Munsons, Micah House and The Book Club Network for allowing me to read and review this book in exchange for a copy of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment