Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Silent Takeover: Overcoming Emotional, Mental & Addictive DisordersSilent Takeover, by Jacquelyn Sheppard, was a very interesting read. Through my life I have been around smokers, and I always wondered if this is set in our minds to follow them or not. This book helps to answer these questions.

It also talks about emotional and mental health issues, which many face. I feel it is a useful book for most of us, even if we aren't affected directly, we may know someone dealing with these issues. It also tells ways that we can help deal with these issues, such as changing diets. Prayer us also a useful tool to help deal with these items.

Such a useful book.

I was given this book by The Book Club Network and Destiny Image in exchange for my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment