Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Book Review: The Thirteenth Tower

This fantasy book by Sara C. Snider drew me in from the first sentence. It did not end there, instead Snider was able to build the story as I went along. I was constantly surprised by the twists and turn that she placed throughout this book.

I love reading fantasy books and this was a very original and creative book. I look forward to reading more books by this author.

I was given this book by NetGalley in exchange for my review.

<iframe style="width:120px;height:240px;" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" src="//ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=ss_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=allnat0a-20&marketplace=amazon&region=US&placement=B00J2XETS0&asins=B00J2XETS0&linkId=W2KWCUU7OTZOILM2&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true">
</iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment