Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Book Review: The Sinners' Garden by William Sirls



The Sinners’ Garden by William Sirls spoke to me deeply. Sirls was able to reflect on his own life and bring the faith that he developed through his experiences into this book.

The characters in The Sinners’ Garden, Heather, Rip, Judi and Andy all needed God’s love through different difficulties in their lives. One was troubled by an unsolved murder, one was abused by a former spouse, her child was also affected by the abuse but did not know who to blame and the other was a rock for the others to turn to, even though he was a former convict.

Each had their heart touched by an iPod, the words of a boy, a “Summer Santa,” and a miraculous garden.

It has been a long time since I have felt a book touch me as this one has. Thank you Mr. Sirls.

I was given this book by the author and by bookfun.org in exchange for my fair and honest review

No comments:

Post a Comment