Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Book Review: Down and Dead in Dixie by Vicki Hinze




Down and Dead in Dixie, by Vicki Hinze, is a fun read. Most of the people that the reader meets in this book are not what they seem. Or perhaps it is best said that they are more than they seem.

Hinze has a way of bringing the reader to the point that they think they will never unravel everything and, soon, one puzzle is unraveled and another presents itself.

I would have given it the highest rating, except that it was a little slow at the beginning, so I was not sure if I would stay with it. Soon, though, I could not put it down.

Anyone that enjoys an entertaining story to keep them involved and holding their breath to see what happens next will definitely enjoy this book.


I was given this book by the author and by bookfun.org in exchange for a fair and honest review.  

No comments:

Post a Comment