Wednesday, May 21, 2014

The Lord's Voice Cries to the City...Micah 6:9 book review

The Lord's Voice Cries To The City....Micah 6:9 by Iris Nasreen is a book that shows how Nasreen was able to take visions and dreams, which God gave to her and embrace them. 
God spoke to her through these times about the end of times and warnings. The first part of this book went into detail about these visions and dreams. Then the second part showed Bible passages that shows how mankind can be redeemed. 
The details that she went into in the beginning of the book slowed down my reading time. But then toward the end, I was able to bring it all together to help me realize the message that Nasreen is meant to share.
I was given this book by the author and bookfun.org in exchange for my fair and honest review. 
Micah 6  9  The Lord's Voice Cries to the City ... by Iris Nasreen

No comments:

Post a Comment