Friday, January 29, 2021

Jesus Freaks: Revised and Updated edition

 



My son read the original version of this book and, to my knowledge, he still possesses it. I received this book from the publisher for my honest review and opinion. 

A Jesus Freak is one who is willing to for Jesus no matter what. As I read each of the stories they would lead me to reflect if I would do whatever it takes for my faith in Jesus. Would I be willing to lay down my life for Him? This is such a powerful book I believe each of the stories should be read and thought about. This makes it a book I would recommend to the highest level. 

I am so glad that this book was revised. Thank you to Bethany House for providing me this book and thank you to dc Talk and The Voice of the Martyrs for being willing to bring this book back.



No comments:

Post a Comment