Friday, July 6, 2018

Book Review: She was the Quiet One

Rose and Bel Enright are twin sisters who are going to an elite boarding school in New Hampshire. These twins are very different and the school brings out the competitive spirit in them. In this school the students seem to have no rules that they feel they nee to listen to which can only lead to bad ends.
Sarah Donovan's husband is a teacher who wants to go places and wants the very best for their family. Sarah is now starting to see a side of her husband that she never saw before. Then there is a murder, but the question is who is responsible and who will speak the truth.
This book kept pulling me back. I have to say it was a little dark for me, which generally is not my preference. However, I needed to find the answers to the questions that kept popping up. It is very well written and the characters are interesting, it just was not my cup of tea.




No comments:

Post a Comment