Thursday, June 23, 2016

Child's Book Review: Maisy Goes to the Hospital

 











While visiting my granddaughter I had the privilege of reading Maisy Goes to the Hospital several times in one day. This is proof enough to me that this book garners the attention of children, both with the stories and the illustrations.

Lucy Cousins is the author and the illustrator of this and other Maisy books. In this book the main character, Maisy, breaks a leg, so she needed to visit the hospital. This book covers many topics which can prove scary to children: being injured, seeing the doctor, going to a hospital, and spending the night away from home.

This book is entertaining for children and the illustrations draw their attention to the details of the story as they follow along.

My granddaughter and I highly recommend this book to everyone with children.


No comments:

Post a Comment