Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My doings

So instead of using this for book reviews only, I decided that I am going to include my progress on books and some general writing.
I love to read and write about historical events and people. So don't be surprised to read some of this type of thing here.
Right now I am reading the book "Hope Runs." It is a fascinating book about Claire Diaz-Ortiz and Samuel Ikua Gachagua and their journey to find something, or someone to fill the void in their hearts. I am not a very fast reader, so for me to have finished half of a book at one sitting is amazing.


Along with this book, I am starting to read "The Icecutter's Daughter" by Tracie Peterson.
I will let you know how things progress as I go along.
<script charset="utf-8" type="text/javascript">
amzn_assoc_ad_type = "responsive_search_widget";
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "bloreawriands-20";
amzn_assoc_link_id = "RC4B7FTD2RGMBIAO";
amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";
amzn_assoc_region = "US";
amzn_assoc_placement = "";
amzn_assoc_search_type = "search_widget";
amzn_assoc_width = "auto";
amzn_assoc_height = "auto";
amzn_assoc_default_search_category = "Books";
amzn_assoc_default_search_key = "";
amzn_assoc_theme = "light";
amzn_assoc_bg_color = "FFFFFF";
</script>
<script src="//z-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&Operation=GetScript&ID=OneJS&WS=1&MarketPlace=US"></script>

No comments:

Post a Comment