Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Book Review: Sisi: Empress on Her Own

Sisi: Empress on Her Own: A Novel by [Pataki, Allison]This touching book is the sequel to the Accidental Empress. I did not read the first book, however, I became so engrossed in this book that I will read the first book soon. This is a historical novel, which is the reason I asked for it. It is filled with the duty that nobles had in the time. They have no say in who they marry, so quite often they end up unhappy, they have everyday filled with rules and correct way of doing everything. It is very well written and I found myself in the position of not wanting to put it down once I began reading it.
History buffs will want to read this book but have tissues at hand for the parts that pull on your heartstrings.


No comments:

Post a Comment